donderdag 10 juni 2010

Lila of mauve...

Deze mooie rozen kreeg ik van Jan, ze zijn lila of zijn ze mauve?? Mauve vind ik een mooi woord om met een diepe stem te zeggen: maaauuvvve. Inspiratie voor een hoedje voor de beurs bij Mini-Wonders. De slofjes zijn ook voor de beurs, gemaakt van oude stukjes borduurwerk.

Jan gave me these beautiful roses, is the colour lilac or mauve?? I like to say the word maaauuuuvvvee with a deep voice, thus inspired I made a little hat to take to the show at Mini-Wonders.
The snug little slippers are also for the show, I made them using pieces of old embroidery.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. HI Margot,lovely hat and sleepers!I enjoy your blog so much,Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing hat! So elegant... I am impressed.
    Slipers are lovely. From today, I'am a regular follower of your blog:)
    Greetings from Poland!
    Zofianna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen