maandag 12 maart 2018

Miniature Wisteria

Welcome to new follower Claude of the Blog
  Patoulliage and Patouilis, I don't know what it means,
but it sounds lovely!
Lovely picture by Jessie Wilcox Smith
 posted on Facebook by Plantdreaming

 One of my favourite climbers in my real-life little garden is the Wisteria. I was thrilled to find a miniature kit to make one for my 1:12 castle garden. You can buy all sorts of flower kits in the shop of Georgie Steeds : TheMiniatureGarden. This is a picture of the finished kit, is'nt it beautiful ?! And also  I add  pictures of my progress so far...
 The tiny green leaves are glued one by one to the wire  with tweezer help, I find this process rather relaxing !

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Margot,
    What a lovely kit. You are braver then I am...I think I would go crazy gluing on those tiny leave one by one...but it will be amazing.
    big hug
    Giac

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, you should try a little kit first, it is lovely to do, and it is a nice distraction from the 'serious' miniature work! minihugs Margot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Margot! I Love seeing your Castle Garden! The wisteria will be lovely when it is done! The painting by Jesse Wilcox Smith is gorgeous! She is one of my favorite illustrators! I think it is always helpful to try kits.... you can learn so much from making them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Plantdreaming posts lovely vintage illustrations on FB, are you on FB too?

      Verwijderen
  4. Hi Margot! De eerste foto past erg mooi bij de sfeer van deze blogpost, wat een goede vondst. En wat een gepriegel zal het zijn om deze Wisteria in elkaar te zetten, maar het wordt vast prachtig. Succes ermee!
    Dank voor het volgen van mijn blog. Ik wilde gelijk jouw blog gaan volgen, maar velen weten dat ik problemen heb met mijn blog m.b.t. tot het inschrijven/volgen en met mijn lezerslijst. Ik krijg namelijk niet alles te zien én als ik iemand wil volgen, lukt me dat niet altijd, dat is zó ontzettend vervlend. Ik zag je reactie bij Betsy en wilde het nog een keer bij jouw blog proberen en nu is het me dan toch gelukt, al zie je mijn foto niet bij jouw volgers....dat is ook al zoiets *zucht*)..... Ik hoop dus dat ik jouw nieuwe blogs wel te zien zal krijgen in mijn leeslijst, zo niet, dan weet je waarom ik niet reageer. Excuses bij voorbaat.
    Groetjes, Ilona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Ilona, dank voor je reactie. Blogger blijft een "gratis"platform en werkt niet perfect, maar de dingen die wel werken zijn toch wel heel leuk ! En ik vergeef je bij voorbaat als je eens een reactie mist! Ik geniet van je blog en je perfecte miniaturen, maar zal ook niet altijd reageren..groetjes Margot

      Verwijderen